In-Bond Transportation Documentation

Do you need In-bond Transportation documents prepared and filed with US Customs?  Basically, if you need to move imported cargo thru the country and have it re-exported, moved from one port to another port or if your cargo has been rejected and you need to re-export the goods, then you need to file in- bond documentation with US Customs.  We can handle this for you!!  Air, ocean or truck freight, Vantage Point Services can make all of your in-bond cargo transportation processing easier!